Nothing great in the world has ever been accomplished without passion” G.W.F. Heigel

Everyone should have a passion in life and mine is photography. I dream of leaving a "legacy" for my children. I love to write but I am no poet, yet I express myself through pictures and one day when I'm no longer able to hold a camera in my hands, my children can look back and say..."my mom did that."

Its hard to classify me as a specific photographer. I believe in diversity and not just in a specialty. I'm luck to have some amazing "assistant" my son, Jeremy who is following in my footsteps so when I can't, he can.

My father was a big inspiration to me…always taking pictures when I was a child and I fell in love with it.

Whenever I can I will still use film!

I currently live in Western KY but I do travel to Southern IN as well as parts of IL, TN & MO. Also depending on the work I have been known to go to other states as well. Just let me know what you need and we can see what we can come up with!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cain Sitting SPS Graves Co. 2012

I hate when loops get thrown into my life and put me behind schedule :(.  Between moving and being sick and my computer crashing these took alot longer than anticipated but I am extremely pleased to finally present Cain's Senior sitting as the 1st SPS of Graves County HS!  Thnxs so much for the patience and I hope you enjoy!














                                                                  
                                                                   


 
                                                           





                                                                                                 
 


 


 
    
     
       






    

 








 

    



  


 




  

  





 



 

 

 



 
  

     





    
 
  
      
  

 

 
  


  
   
  
  
    




  

  
   
  
 
 
   
 



   




    


    


    

   

No comments:

Post a Comment